Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We're Not Kidding - It's Narrow!

This will be a short blog post, but I wanted to share the series of photos that Mike took of me driving the car up the road and the driveway. This was my second time and was able to do it successfully without Mike coaching me in the car. Of course, to take these pictures, he had to walk up the steep hill in front of the car. Once again, I got the better deal. He's such a good husband! So here we go....













Since I'm writing - here are a few more photos from today. Here's what the grape vines look like this time of year. They are just starting to put out new growth.

Mike took this great shot of one of the MANY cats around Cotignac. We'll have an entire libary of these by the time we leave!


Finally, we had a nice lunch in Cotignac today. We went to the pizza restaurant. It was a beautiful sunny day, but you can see that it was still chilly. I'm bundled up in a sweater and coat. It's worth noting that the French women were in tank tops.

1 comment:

  1. So is a "SmartForTwo" (www.smart.com) in the future? It would provide a bit more maneuverability room on the driveway... assuming it could make it up the hill. :)

    Great pictures of everything. Thanks for sharing and wishing y'all lots of smiles.

    ReplyDelete